Top 18 men’s ski wear
If you are ready to conquer new slopes, then you need high-quality clothing and equipment. In this review, you will find men's ski clothing and everything else you need for a snow adventure.
Imagine a bright blue sky, icy cold and fresh powder of snow in front of you. You are ready for the first run on the ski slope. To maintain this throughout the day, it is important that you have the right ski outfit. Take a look at the ski clothes for maximum pleasure for your mountain holiday.
1. Black Diamond Helio Active Shell Jacket - Men's
The ultralight Helio Active Shell Jacket from Black Diamond is built to handle big vert and fast descents on epic days in the backcountry. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Active technology provides waterproof and windproof protection while still offering amazing breathability for your strenuous ascents.
A Gore-Tex C-Knit backer keeps the jacket crunch down while offering a soft touch feel. When you're really pushing it in the backcountry, full-length underarm zippered vents dump excess heat to help keep your temperature under control for a successful day out. With its pack-compatible hand pockets and climbing helmet-compatible hood, the jacket is ready for alpine and ski mountaineering adventures.
- Ultralight shell for big vert and fast descents in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex Active has ultimate breathability for high-intensity tours
- Comfortable gore C-Knit backer quiets shell, is softer to the touch
- Waterproof and windproof construction offers comfort on the slopes
- Harness compatible hand pockets ready jacket for mountaineering
- Climbing helmet compatible hood blocks gusts in the high alpine
- Full-length underarm zip vents dump excess heat on burly ascents
- Single-adjust hem seals out the elements in storms
- Item #BLD00TJ
2. Flylow Quantum Pro Jacket - Men's
From setting the skin track to ripping down resort runs, the FlyLow Men's Quantum Pro Jacket is your partner in crime for touring up Teton Pass one week, then slashing Colorado powder under bluebird skies the next. A three-layer Intuitive shell and fully sealed construction keep you blissfully dry on the snowiest days of the season, with superior breathability for optimum dryness from the inside out. The nylon face resists wear and tear throughout the winter, allowing you to wear this jacket for seasons to come.
The helmet-compatible hood seals out the elements, cinching down tightly to prevent raging winds and oncoming snow from freezing your noggin. YKK waterproof zips keep moisture from seeping inside and dampening your goods stored inside conveniently placed pockets. Zippered chest pockets are accessible with a backcountry pack on, allowing for convenient access to energy snacks and must-have accessories. Also, there's a season pass pocket along the sleeve for quickly moving across lift lines without painstakingly busting out your pass after every run.
- A workhorse of a jacket for ripping up the resort or backcountry
- Intuitive membrane with fully taped seams keeps you dry
- Powder skirt to keep you dry during deep days
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007K
This is the 2011 fly lo quantum jacket. This is the most technical hard shell Jacket that we've made it's a three layer nylon material that's rated at 20. K 20 k for water permeability so water will beat up and just fall right off the hood. On these jackets is helmet compatible, and they have a 3-point cinch. The system we use all YKK waterproof zippers. And on the inside of the jacket we have.
Two huge junk trunk packets we have one waterproof pocket in one mesh pocket. We also have two exterior hand pockets powder skirt on the inside and it's. Removable so this can be your all-mountain mountaineering jacket this can be a resort jacket this can be a backcountry jacket it's really versatile it does have a nice kind of loose. Freebie fit that way you can layer as much as you need underneath.
3. Outdoor Research Adrenaline Glove - Men's
Bone-chilling temperatures and blower pow go hand in hand, but nothing will kill your stoke faster than two cold ones when conditions turn cold and deep. It's on those kinds of days that you'll want to leave your insulated work gloves back at the truck and opt for the Outdoor Research Men's Adrenaline Gloves. Waterproof, breathable, and moisture-wicking, the Adrenalines will keep your hands warm and dry, and your stoke high when that bummer of a season finally starts to turn around.
Behind their durable nylon shell fabric is a waterproof insert that keeps your hands dry. Sandwiched between their moisture-wicking lining and the Ventia insert lies a plush layer of EnduraLoft insulation, which will insulate and resist moisture from sweat. Features on the outside of the gloves include an abrasion-resistant palm grip, a ladder-lock wrist cinch, and a one-handed gauntlet drawcord closure.
- EnduraLoft insulation (266g)
- Ventia waterproof insert
- Nylon shell
- AlpenGrip LT palm grip
- Pre-curved construction
- MonoCinch gauntlet closure
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch
- Item #ODR00B8
Warm and waterproof with dexterity and. Removable fleece liners the outdoor research men's high camp gloves are an. An excellent option to take to the slopes on an alpine climb or just general. Winter wear let's take a closer look at some of their other features these gloves are constructed with a 100% nylon ripstop shell and a water-resistant. Goat leather palm so you've got really. Good construction while staying lightweight there is a Vince ax dry. Insert on the inside of these gloves so that is a waterproof breathable insert. So you've got confident weather protection on the inside we do have some.
Insulation so there are 340 grams of. Primaloft gold insulation on the shell of the glove so if you were wearing the shell just by itself you have comfortable and warm insulation there. And if it were to get a little wet weather that's from sweat or some moisture it will retain its insulating properties because it is synthetic insulation on the inside as I mentioned. We do have a removable fleece liner and. That is a radiant fleece liner so it's an outdoor research radiant fleece liner.
And it's got some nice features in that by itself we've got a little bit of silicone grip in the palm and the index. Finger and thumb are actually touch screen compatible so if you wanted to use your phone while you're out on the slopes or if you're up in the mountains you can certainly do so without having to remove your entire glove so nice bonus to that insert putting the. She'll back on we'll take a look at some of the features on that, so we do have a. Few things to talk about where we've got a nice ladder-lock wrist cinch so down. Along the wrist, if the glove is fairly loose you can easily pull on that and make it nice and snug so it's not going to fall off on you while your mid-activity we've also got this gauntlet closure with the super cinch so that's a really nice and easy cinch to use it's just a single pull.
It's a one-handed operation you can pull it locks it down and it seals out that cold or wet weather and to loosen it there's just a. Kind of nylon tab here and you pull that loosens it up nicely so you can make sure that it's cold your bowl you know as tight or as loose as you want it we do have a glove clip on the gloves so you can clip the two gloves together if you want to make sure you don't lose just one, and we also have. A removable leash so again you can lash that around your wrist to make sure you don't lose the gloves so nice features.
On the shell portion of the glove as well these gloves do have a pre-curved construction so you've got really good and comfortable fit with them it's a very natural feel so you can use them easily whether you want to use the glove by itself the internal liner by itself. Or the two together and if you should. Choose to use the shell just by itself there is a brushed fleece lining on the inside of that so you still get some warmth and it's very comfortable next to skin so you've got really good features no matter how you choose to use these gloves and there you have it's the outdoor research men's high-camp glove versatile waterproof warm and durable. They have all the features that you'd need in a winter glove. You.
4. Black Diamond Guide Glove - Men's
Backed with a Gore-Tex XCR waterproof, breathable membrane and PrimaLoft One insulation, the Black Diamond Men's Guide Glove deals with harsh conditions so they can't put a damper on your epic day in the backcountry or the resort. Plus the Guide's removable liner boosts versatility and maintains your hand dexterity throughout the stormiest winter weather while you patrol, guide, or tour.
- A burly glove designed for the worst winter weather
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- PrimaLoft One insulation delivers reliable warmth
- Leather reinforcements increase durability
- The liner can be removed for convenient drying
- Item #BLD00LC
The guide glove from black diamond it's a two-part glove and it's actually black diamonds the warmest glove first part of the glove is a Michele it's the outer part. That you're seeing here super burly. Shall you've got this built up its goat? Skin leather and both the palm and the. Back of the hand, you do have built up. Padding on the knuckles of the glove also across the back of the hand this is. Going to protect your hand if you're skiing out-of-bounds any impact to the back of the hand the knuckles area certainly going to keep you.
A keep in nice and safe and comfortable the palm. Of the glove has some great reinforcement in areas that matter especially in between the fingers here where you'll be gripping a ski pole. Through the back is waterproof nylon. And you've also got single pull gauntlet.
To cinch this generous cuff over. The top of your jacket the liner for the guide glove gets its warmth from a combination of materials on the top side. Of the glove, you have boiled wool this. Sits on the back of the hand gives a lot of nice warmth and then on the palm of. The hand and on the inside of the fingers it's a combination of fleece and. Primal off to one which is a synthetic insulation mimic via the lofted down.
5. Outdoor Research HighCamp Glove - Men's
The HighCamp glove by Outdoor Research is a multipurpose glove to wear while adventuring in the winter. Redesigned with Vertical X insulation, the HighCamp effectively captures and holds heat while in the middle of a snowstorm.
The waterproof Ventia insert keeps snow from finding its way into the glove so your hands stay protected when scrambling across a ridgeline of snow and rock. A removable liner is also touchscreen compatible and works great as a stand-alone pair of gloves while you're on the skin track and need to shed a layer as you work your way back up the mountain.
- A flexible performance glove for most winter adventures
- Vertical X insulation retains heat efficiently, even when wet
- Ventia insert waterproofing fends off moisture in a snowstorm
- Removable liner works great by itself while on the skin track
- Water-resistant leather palm provides grip for ski poles
- Item #ODR00TB
Warm burly and simple are three words. That essentially sums up the outdoor research men's cooler gloves these. Things are built for skiers and snowboarders or anyone else looking for a warm and waterproof winter glove the. Gloves are a laminated nylon shell with. A water-resistant goat leather palm under the shell materials there is a. Full gore-tex insert so you are guaranteed to stay dry to keep you warm. Outdoor research loads up the synthetic. And dura loft insulation you've got a thick layer of synthetic. That covers the back of the hand and a slightly thinner layer that covers the palm a polyester.
Fleece lining on the entire inside of the glove feels really comfortable next to the skin and also layers well with the glove. Liners these things are pretty light the average weight is right around eight ounces that is the weight for the size. Large that I'm wearing here obviously it's a subject to change depending on size there are quite a few reasons why. These gloves are a favorite among skiers.
Like I mentioned earlier the supple leather palm gives excellent grip and holds up well against ski edges and. Rough use on the back you get a soft Nose wipe which is a great thing if you've ever been out working hard in the winter you'll know what I mean there is a removable leash for added security a. Carabiner loop at the finger and a pull. On loop at the cuff and a glove clip to keep things together when not in use around the wrist you get a full-sized. Super cinch gauntlet this seals out cold. Weather and snow or spindrift the elasticized wrists and pre-curved construction help with but which outdoor.
Research has really dialed in with their glove options this glove is burly warm. Waterproof and simple again it's perfect for the skier or snowboarder looking to. Stay toasty warm when they're on the slopes they are the outdoor research. Cooler gloves thanks for watching if you. Have any additional questions about the gear that you just saw feel free to visit country edge.com to get in touch with me. Or one of the other gear specialists we have detailed product descriptions and. Specs and often for a lot of our products we have additional bonus videos and if you like what we do here on. YouTube please subscribe
6. Marmot Vertical Pant - Boys'
It seems like he was in ski school only yesterday, and now he's shredding powder like a pro and beating you back to the lift on every run. Make sure he has outerwear that can keep up with his skills by equipping him with the Marmot Boys' Vertical Pant.
Waterproof and breathable MemBrain fabric with sealed seams keeps him dry and comfortable whether he's shredding deep snow or spring slush, and Thermal R insulation offers low-profile warmth to keep his knees from chattering. Internal flex gaiters keep snow out of his boots, and Cordura scuff guards on the hem help his pants stand the test of time. Speaking of standing the test of time, the cuff can be extended by an inch so he can still fit into his pants next season when he hits a growth spurt in the summer.
- Grown-up performance for still-growing riders and skiers
- MemBrain 2-layer fabric offers breathable waterproofing
- Thermal R insulation provides light, low-profile warmth
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- DriClime tricot lining is soft and manages moisture
- Cuffs can be extended an inch to extend the life of pant
- Articulated knees allow natural mobility and comfort
- Zippered pockets keep kids from losing snacks and passes
- Item #MAR019H
Welcome to winter kids calm I'm. New ski pants for boys this is called the vertical waterproof breathable it's utilizing. Membrane our laminates fully taped and. It's also insulated with a hundred grams of thermal r which is our proprietary insulation it's got scuff guards on the bottom to help you be a little bit more durable. It's got an internal gator bottom. It's got three security pockets two in the front one in the back those are VT nine waterproof zippers as well real. Warm real comfortable pant cover been an adjustment on the inside to help it fit a little bit better that's the vertical pant for boys.
7. Patagonia Snowshot Pant - Men's
That untouched line of fresh pow through the trees belongs to you, and the Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants let you make beautiful, waist-deep turns that affirm your reason for existence, without moisture creeping inside to ruin your soul's celebration. A two-layer shell uses both a DWR coating and a waterproof, breathable H2No Performance Standard membrane to keep out the snow as it billows around and sends rooster tails behind you.
Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A slick polyester tricot mesh lining throughout glides easily over a base layer. Interior, mesh-lined thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out snow as you posthole to the ridge, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. A loop on the rear yoke seam connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket.
- Ski or snowboard pants for riding chairs or backcountry laps
- H2No and DWR finish seal out snow, slush, and wind
- Tricot lining is breathable and manages moisture as you sweat
- Rear yoke webbing loop attaches to any Patagonia powder skirt
- Gaiters prevent snow from creeping in after an unexpected posthole
- Mesh thigh vents help your core breathe on the boot pack or skin track
- Zippered pockets carry snacks and aprés beer money
- Item #PAT01ZA
This is Jamie from powder seven here today to talk to you about the Patagonian snow shot insulated pant this. Pant is a relaxed fit pant a little different than the powder shot the powder shots are regular fit this gives you a little bit more room fits a little more loosely a little more progressive style this product features belt loops. Around the waist an internal band here. On the inside where you can actually make it tighter if you need to get.
Several pockets on this pant with that. Pockets in the rear right here see these. There they have storm protectors over. You've got cargo pockets on the side and. Up front, you got a pocket on each side. As well this is pretty soft polyester. Outer shell and it features Patagonia's h2no barrier which is a waterproof breathable when you're wearing days if. You get too hot say you're out hiking or something actually on the inner thighs they've got pretty big openings here on. Both sides where you can actually vent out steam perspiration that kind of thing.
And they actually have like netting on the inside so when it's open it doesn't flap open all the way we as well. Feature on the inner cuffs I've got a heavy-duty fabric here for your stuff. Guards against ski edges and on the inside they've got a nice powder. Gusseting so the snow shot is an insulated pant it's a waterproof breathable a little bit more relaxed fit. Then your snow than your powder shock and several pockets with storm flaps. This is the Patagonian snow shot. Insulated pants.
8. Stoic Merino Blend 1/4 Zip Baselayer Top - Men's
The Stoic Merino Blend 1/4 Zip Baselayer Top features MerinoEdge, a technical blend of wool and polyester that's stronger than merino alone yet still delivers everything you love about it. Wool offers temperature regulation and odor resistance on cold winter days, while polyester adds strength and increased moisture-wicking comfort. A 1/4-zip mock-neck can be zipped open when you need to cool off, while the next-to-skin fit makes it easy to layer up on frigid ski trips.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Baselayer top for skiing, snowboarding, or camping
- Wool-poly blend offers wicking warmth and odor resistance
- Zip neck helps you regulate your temperatures
- Next-to-skin fit provides easy layering options
- Ethically farmed wool sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- Item #SIC00EZ
9. Hestra Heli Ergo Grip Glove - Men's
The gloves and mittens in the Heli line are Hestra's best-sellers, and they've taken them to the next level by tricking out the Heli Ergo Grip Glove with fleece insulation and a pre-curved finger construction to make gripping poles and fiddling with gear easier than ever.
Of course, the Ergo still has the same waterproof impregnated army goat leather palm as all its Heli brothers, although with some extra reinforcement, and a wind-and-waterproof Triton polyamide upper fabric that can stand up to tree branches, ski edges, and all the other sharp hazards that your hands encounter on the hill. You'll never have to hit the mountain with wet gloves, either, as the liner is removable to let the Ergo dry before you head out for your next shred session.
- Impregnated army goat leather reinforced palm
- Triton polyamide shell
- Removable fleece insulated liner
- Over-cuff gauntlet
- Hook-and-loop wrist strap and drawcord gauntlet
- Item #HES0160
Hiya, I'm Angus from Cotswolds outdoor and I'm up in the peak district today to try out the ergo grip active gloves from Petra built with Gore Windstopper fabric. On the back of the hands, these gloves are completely windproof.
But their breathable enough that you'll stay warm and dry even when you start working on supple leather on the palms gives you great grip and enough tactile feeling that you don't have to take them off every time you want to route in your pack the collapse has been designed with. Minimal excess material resulting in pre-curved fingers and cleverly positioned seams give you maximum grip and great dexterity combination of tough leather a breathable fabric makes the ergo grip active gloves reliable warm and breathable for those long windy winter days.
10. Pow Gloves XG Mid Glove - Men's
Make sure those flanges are warm with the Pow Gloves XG Mid Glove. Boasting a durable 4-way stretch material, the glove stays dexterous enough to adjust snowboard bindings or ski pole straps when getting ready to take that next run. Packed with 3M Thinsulate insulation, the glove also stays warm enough through blustery storms, and a fleece-lined interior adds a soft, comfortable feel throughout the day.
- A glove to brave those winter storms on the mountain
- 4-way stretch spandex material is flexible to meet demanding needs
- 100g 3M Thinsulate insulation traps warmth adding a cozy feel
- Fleece lined interior wicks moisture and is easy to wear all day
- Hook-and-loop closure cinches down to a snug fit when charging lines
- Item #PWG004T
11. WEAR COLOUR Sharp Pant - Men's
The WEAR COLOUR Sharp Pant calls the mountains and days at the resort home. The two-layer material withstands moisture during blustery winter storms, and ankle gaiters wrap around a pair of boots to block out snow while carving through especially deep snow. Articulated knees allow for unrestricted mobility, and inner thigh ventilation zippers keep the temperature from getting too warm.
- A pant with downtown style while riding the mountains
- 2-layer material sheds moisture in stormy conditions
- Articulated knees provide ample mobility while carving turns
- Ventilation zippers dump heat for temperature regulation
- Ankle gaiters keep snow blocked out of the pant during powder days
- Item #CWR0053
12. Swix Race X Warm Bodywear Pant - Men's
The Swix Men's Race X Warm Bodywear Baselayer Pant mixes moisture management with top insulation for sweaty skiers and cross country racers.
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Wool blended insulation
- Anti-odor treatment
- Anti-pilling technology
- Item #SWI003J
13. Mons Royale Alta Tech 1/2-Zip Top - Men's
- Technical base layer with a casual look ideal for mountain or city
- Merino wool offers midweight thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Merino also wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Rolled shoulder seams prevent backpack strap chafing
- Thumbholes secure sleeves when layering
- Item #MNR004P
14. Spyder Mini Ambush Jacket - Toddler Boys'
- Hood adds protection from a chilly breeze
- Standard fit offers a free range of motion
- Full-zip design for easy ventilation
- Item #SPD00Z0
15. Millet Trilogy Wool Pant - Men's
When you're attacking steep trails and difficult terrain in cool weather, you'll want to have the Millet Trilogy Wool Pant for lightweight warmth, breathable comfort, and resistance to windy weather. Made with a blend of merino wool and synthetic fibers, this three-season pant will keep you comfortably warm during hiking treks, climbing trips, and backcountry ski missions. Merino wool delivers natural temperature regulation and moisture-wicking comfort while you move, which will be a whole lot easier thanks to the pant's four-way stretch construction.
The shell provides wind-resistant protection from summit gusts, and the lower legs are outfitted with durable reinforcements to combat abrasion and wear from crampons. With an adjustable waist, four zippered pockets, and an easy zippered leg opening to fit over bulky boots, this pant gives you all the convenience and comfort you need for your serious mountain missions.
- A versatile softshell pant for cold weather alpine pursuits
- Merino wool blend offers temperature-regulating warmth
- Four-way stretch fabric lets you move on ice walls and steep pitches
- Stay warmer on windy summits with wind-resistant technology
- Durably reinforced leg cuffs hold up to damage from crampons
- Lower leg zips make for an easy fit over mountain boots
- Adjustable waistband lets you find your perfect fit
- Zippered pockets keep gear and important items secure
- Item #MIL00GP
16. Picture Organic Object Ski Pant - Men's
Not only is the Men's Object Ski Pant the perfect choice for waist-high powder days, but Picture Organic also made it as sustainably as possible. Its waterproof, breathable membrane is one of the first eco-friendly membranes out there, and it boasts remarkably high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep you comfy as you surf the soft stuff. Its shell comes from partially-recycled material.
And the Thermal Dry System combines mid-to-heavyweight insulation with a uniquely knit lining that enhances moisture management in case you get sweaty out there. The waist has a fixed powder skirt to keep snow off your warm layers as you explore the concept, "powder-too-deep."
- A waterproof pant that enjoys full days riding at the resort
- DryPlay waterproofing fends off water and snow in stormy weather
- Synthetic insulation traps and holds heat for toasty comfort all day
- The slim fit cut doesn't restrict mobility when carving turns off-piste
- Venting zippers dump heat for easy temperature regulation
- Powder skirt adds a snug fit and keeps snow from sneaking in
- Item #PTO002G
17. KUHL Valiant Short-Sleeve Shirt - Men's
- Comfortable and functional base layer for your next adventure
- The wool blend is soft, controls your temperature, and odor resistant
- KUHL Dynamik stitching adds excellent longevity
- Crew neck design fits into most wardrobes with ease
- Item #KUH00KP
18. Armada Aspect Jacket - Men's
No reason to leave the steps at the door in favor of protection when you can easily wear both while you run laps with the crew. The Armada Aspect Jacket fends off wet snow with 10k/10k protection and a water-repellent coating, complete with fully-sealed seams to keep every drop of moisture away from your mid layers. It also comes equipped with all the bells and whistles that make dropping pillows and hucking cliffs a little easier. An adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket, zippered pit vents dump heat when you're hiking back to the booter, and a media pocket with headphone port keeps your tunes nearby. Not to mention, its sleek style makes you the envy of the mountain.
- Technical winter jacket keeps you high and dry on the slopes
- Protective membrane offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Zippered ventilation helps you cool off as you hike
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and powder skirt keep the snow out
- Large interior pocket can hold goggles and gloves
- Jacket-to-pant snap interface connects to compatible pants
- Tailored fit offers low-bulk style and mobility
- Item #ARM00HF
Safe and warm with functional men's ski equipment
One of the main criteria when choosing ski wear is that it should keep you safe and warm. When buying, make sure your men's ski wear is waterproof, windproof and durable so that you can spend all day in the snow. So that you feel good and do not hesitate at any time, make sure that your ski clothing gives you enough freedom of movement.
Currently, most popular manufacturers offer high-performance and reliable ski clothing. Thanks to sophisticated technology and durable materials you will be agile and safe on the slopes all day, enjoy carefree white snow. Manufacturers have created alternative materials and fabrics that provide maximum performance and better quality.