Top 6 boulder boots for women
If you want to find boots that are ultra-minimalist, with a wide toe, lightweight design, and a zero-drop design - then you need to familiarize yourself with our selection of bouldering shoes:
- Here are minimalist shoes that blend perfectly with the natural shape of the human foot.
- Here you will find shoes that bring your feet closer to the ground and in which you will feel like barefoot.
- Also in this selection, shoes are so light that they reduce the effort when climbing rocks.
- Here are boots that have a wide sock with plenty of open space.
Five Ten Gambit VCS Climbing Shoe - Women's
The Five Ten Women’s Gambit VCS Climbing Shoe, like a good climbing partner, will be right there with you, from your first day at the climbing gym to your first day climbing outdoors. Designed with beginner-to-intermediate climbers in mind, the stiff midsole, neutral shape, and rounded toe box will quickly help you squash the rumor that climbing shoes have to be uncomfortable.
The perforated Ariaprene tongue lets your feet breathe on those days where the heat index keeps all but the most die-hards off the wall. Thanks to the lined leather upper, the Gambit VCS will break in seamlessly, but with minimal stretch to maintain the fit of the shoe, and the two hook-and-loop straps make for easy on and off.
- A comfortable climbing shoe for long trad routes or gym sessions
- Rounded toe box allows the foot to maintain a natural position
- Stiff midsole reduces foot fatigue for all-day comfort on long climbs
- Stealth C4 rubber sole provides great friction on smears and small edges
- Perforated tongue prevents overheating
- Cotton lining is soft and keeps leather from stretching
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow for easy on and off
- Item #FVT003S
510 women's rope VCs climbing shoe. Synthetic made in us rubber sole three point five millimeters stealth c four rubber closure velcro brand strap /. Elastic weight size 97.9 ounces / — 24 g. Each upper material split grain leather. Midsole and /a. Five ten the brand of the brave it is a leader in performance at high friction footwear from a downhill mountain bike. Racing to rock climbing from wingsuit flying to kayaking 510 makes footwear for the world's most dangerous sports the red lands California based company.
Has been producing cutting-edge designs and proprietary stealth rubber solace for nearly 30 years with the help of top. National and international athletes and. Guide us combined with a world-class rubber testing an R&D; facility 510 is. The shoe brand of choice for the world's most exciting athletes. So far I'm loving these shoes had a bit.
Of an identity crisis when fitting since I had to compensate for some serious Morton's toe see but these are shaping up quite nicely wearing these without. Socks and got them a little smaller than was comfortable, and they've stretched to a perfect fit on my feet after a few sessions at the rock gym a nice ax. Lightly more aggressive step up from my evolved Electra's. You.
Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoe - Women's
Actually, please don't literally kiss those stinky, dirty rentals goodbye, but do say hello to the Evolv Women's Elektra Climbing Shoe. You'll notice a few differences right off the bat. The first thing you'll notice when you're packing the Elektra to go up to the crag is that these shoes don't smell. The low asymmetry and flat profile offer the same comfort you need while you learn how to climb, while the sensitive midsole works with the Trax rubber to give you better performance than before.
- Evolv's best-selling climbing shoe gets an update
- Low asymmetry and flat profile ideal for a beginning climbing
- Stretch-resistant upper redesigned for a better fit
- Anti-odor mesh lining for cool ventilation
- Sensitive midsole with Trax rubber sole for precise edging
- Item #EVL000Z
Scarpa Maestro Climbing Shoe - Women's
You can battle your way up to big walls like a warrior, or you can dance with each pitch with the smoothness of a harmonious orchestra. The Women's Maestro Climbing Shoe is Scarpa's baton for smearing up The Nose's slabby lower half and vertical, edgy upper half. This climbing shoe boasts a masterful balance of technical performance and long-lasting comfort. It's one of the few climbing shoes out there that uses different rubbers in the heel and toe; Vibram's XS Edge amplifies the toe's technique on vertical, crimpy climbs, while a more flexible Vibram XS Grip enhances the heel's smearing on slabby pitches.
A sole this unique deserves an equally innovative upper, so Scarpa made it out of an original, three-panel design with leather where you want some stretch to conform to your foot and microfiber where you don't want stretch. The upper also had an IPC Tension and to retain the shoe's original, slight downturn for life. A slight downturn gives enough power for tough cruxes and still stays comfortable when the pitch seems to never end. Scarpa also added a full-length midsole for the support necessary on long multi-pitches.
- Master of multi-pitches and big wall climbs
- Slight downturn balances precision with comfort
- Vibram XS Edge rubber at the toe grips micro-crystals
- Vibram XS Grip rubber at heel for better flexibility while smearing
- Three-panel upper with suede and microfiber for a better fit
- IPC Tension and maintains solid support on long climbs
- Talyn midsole adds support and impact-absorption for big walls
- Item #SCR006N
Evolv Zender Approach Shoe - Women's
Find your zen for the send while hiking to your climbing project while wearing the Evolv Women's Zender Approach Shoe. The Zender is a burlier shoe from Evolv's collection of approach footwear. Its leather upper is both comfortably soft and durable for life on and off the trail. The Trax Enduro rubber sole is flexible for fast-moving on the approach because once you find your zen, it's time to send.
- Find your zen for the send on the hike wearing this approach shoe
- Leather upper has a soft, durable feel
- Low drop EVA midsole for light cushioning
- Trax Enduro rubber sole offers flexible traction
- Item #EVL001Z
Five Ten Five Tennie Approach Shoe - Women's
If only all approaches were a quick 2-minute jaunt from the parking lot, but some of the most iconic lines are miles from the road. When that's the case, leave the sandals in the car and slip on a pair of the Five Tennie Approach Shoe from Five Ten.
With a super grippy outsole and climbing zone on the toe, the Fivetennie's are stable on screen and precise on low-angle terrain. The sock liner hugs the foot for security and comfort so the approach feels less like a slog and more like a walk in the woods. Five Ten's updated retro design helps this shoe transition from the crag to the brewery afterward so you can celebrate sending your project with friends.
- Approach shoe with retro design to hit the crag in style
- Climbing zone provides a platform for precision footwork
- Stealth S1 outsole grips unstable scree when rock-hopping
- Sock-liner hugs the foot for comfort on long approaches
- Cushioned midsole rebounds quickly for comfortable hiking
- Extended toe rands handle abrasion on overgrown trails
- Item #FVT004B
Asolo Magnum GV Shoe - Women's
Each year your adventures get more and more out there, and this year you're headed to the Dolomites with a number of Via Ferrata on your checklist. Italian for "iron path," the Women's Asolo Magnum GV Shoe is designed with just such protected climbing routes in mind.
The durable suede upper and sticky Vibram sole is built for steep, rocky approaches, with a Gore-Tex membrane for comfort on wet days and mid-height ankle protection for longer trails. The rubber toe cap offers protection from sharp limestone cliffs, while the sole is designed with a climbing zone specific to approach shoes. The EVA midsole and Anti-Shock insert ensure that your feet will still have plenty of life in them once you're ready to get vertical.
- Technical approach shoe for hiking to climb
- Durable suede endures rough, rocky trails
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Cushioned midsole keeps you comfortable on longer treks
- Approach style sole ready to grip slick rock surfaces
- Protective rubber toe cap built for sharp terrain
- The to-the-toe lacing system provides a personalized fit
- Item #ASO003B
It is very important to find suitable bouldering shoes that should be comfortable and weightless.
Boots should include all the natural features that you have been looking for, at the same time promoting healthy foot development, better balance, increased mobility in the feet, legs and back, and also helps alleviate some foot diseases.