Top 18 Ice Climbing Backpacks & Mountaineering Boots for Female
1. Deuter Trans Alpine Pro SL 26L Backpack - Women's
You're a pro on the trail and you need a pack that reflects that. Deuter created the Trans Alpine Pro SL 26L Backpack for you — who rises before dawn to be first on the trail. Who meticulously inspects your bike before and after each ride. Who knows the cost of the uphill reflects the joy of the downhill. Each aspect of this pack reflects the high-standards of high-intensity mountain bike athletes. The entire front panel opens for quick and easy access to key maintenance components like pumps and tubes and has multiply zippered and stash compartments to help you stay organized.
The 3L reservoir compartment is easily accessible from a back zippered panel and the two side stow pockets hold additional water bottles so running out of water stays far from your mind. When the terrain gets spicy, the reinforced upper shoulder straps offer a comfortable carry for your bike. As the terrain mellows out, the ActiveFit shoulder straps and Airstrip back system work to stabilize the pack on your back and increase airflow as you weave and maneuver through single track aspen glades.
- Technical pack for mountain bike athletes that charge
- Separate compartments keep gear, water, clothing organized
- Airstrip Pro Backsystem ventilates air, minimizes contact
- Smartphone pocket protects your phone in a fall
- Front storage pocket fits a helmet or jacket
- Hip-belt pockets offer quick and easy access to snacks
- Shoulder strap sunglass stash for mid-afternoon transitions
- Item #DTR00A5
2. Mammut Lithia Speed 15L Backpack - Women's
Truly a multi-talented pack, the Mammut Women's Lithia Speed 15 Backpack is the smallest pack in the Lithium family and is perfect for everything from trail running and hiking to multi-pitch climbing. As tough as it is lightweight, the 70D nylon 3line ripstop fabric provides a resilient design that withstands abrasive surfaces, while also keeping the bulk of your pack to a minimum. Then, the well-ventilated and cushioned Contact Vent back system uses 3D EVA foam to help carry the load with breathable comfort, just as the shoulder padding does as well.
Its shorter back length and shoulder straps are specifically designed for the female figure but are easily adjustable to meet your specifications. With plenty of room for your ropes, shoes, layers, gloves, and lunch, the main compartments easily store all of your daily gear, while its hydration-compatible design prevents you from going thirsty on the trail. And when the adventure turns from a trail into a light boulder scramble, attach your trekking pole to the carrier for freed up hands.
- Toss your daily hiking essentials in this quaint and reliable backpack
- Nylon construction is durable and lightweight
- EVA suspension and shoulder padding offers cushioning and breathability
- Plenty of pockets organize essential gear
- Trekking pole loops conveniently carry poles
- Female fit for added comfort
- Item #MAM012M
3. The North Face Aleia 22L Backpack - Women's
Seek cooler temperatures in higher altitudes this summer with all your hiking essentials packed in The North Face Women's Aleia 22 Backpack. This technical daypack boasts The North Face's NextVent back panel, which uses suspended mesh to assure ample airflow while still providing plenty of stability when you have a full pack. The Aleia also has a massive pocket configuration to organize everything from hydration reservoirs to electronics and on-the-trail essentials.
- Technical daypack designed for warm weather hikes
- Suspended mesh back panel amplifies airflow
- Deep zipper access to the main compartment for easy packing
- Internal sleeve secures hydration reservoirs
- Massive pocket configuration organizes valuables and more
- Item #TNF036Y
4. Osprey Packs Tempest 30L Backpack - Women's
It's Friday afternoon and you had a long week at work. A full Saturday or even a quick overnight up in the mountains would do you a world of good, and the Osprey Women's Tempest 30 Backpack is ready for a quick pack-up-and-go. The designers at Osprey molded the Airscape to fit the female torso comfortably, and it acts somewhat like a chimney to ventilate any excess heat so your back isn't a sweaty mess when you reach your campsite.
Biostretch covers the shoulder straps and waist-belt for maximum comfort and breathability while you hike, and the ErgoPull tabs cinch across your waist for an ideal fit. This top-loader fits the supplies you need for a dawn-to-dusk trip or a light overnighter, and you can remove the top lid and use it as a separate bag to stash a point-and-shoot and snacks in it for a quick scramble up to the ridge. The Tempest 30's hydration sleeve is easily accessible for quick refills, side stretch pockets can fit extra water or some snacks for the trip, two zippered pockets at the waist-belt store items you might need on the trail like lip balm or sunscreen, and one front mesh pocket holds your map, a book, or a last-minute item you might want before you head out.
- Technical daypack designed for high-speed day adventures
- Mesh back panel helps keep you cool and comfortable
- Shoulder harness and hip-belt distribute weight evenly
- Compression straps add stability at speeds
- Hydration compatibility helps keep water close at hand
- Ice ax and trekking pole attachments free up your hands
- Helmet attachment clips your brain bucket
- Osprey packs make backpacks for almost any mountain endeavor
- Item #OSP008D
5. La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot - Women's
The La Sportiva Women's Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot was designed and built for long days spent on the glacier and early mornings climbing a combination of vertical ice and rock. This lightweight single boot is ideal for all but the world's highest peaks and features a Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort insert for waterproof and breathable performance and cozy comfort in cold alpine climates.
The tough upper is composed of Sportiva's Idro-Perwanger leather upper, which is silicone-impregnated for added protection from moisture, and it's reinforced with a full-wrap rubber rand to protect the boot from front point shrapnel. Underfoot, the Nepal Cube is fitted with a low-profile Carbon Tech honeycomb insulated footbed to add warmth while still maintaining a stiff feel for secure climbing. The PU midsole with toe and heel welts accommodate step-in crampons, while the aggressive Vibram sole offers rock-solid traction during the approach to the glaciated flanks of your objective.
- Mountaineering boots for alpine adventures
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane seals out snow
- Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather upper withstands abrasion
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining traps warmth
- Carbon Tech honeycomb insulated footbed retains heat
- Polyurethane midsole provides anatomical structure
- Vibram sole with Impact Brake System is step-in crampon compatible
- Item #LSP00A9
6. Gregory Maya 16L Backpack - Women's
With a flexible, yet supportive BioSync design, side-strap compression system, and a slew of handy pockets, the Gregory Maya 16 Backpack is ideal for full-day hikes or epic mountain bike rides. The Maya's BioSync suspension system allows the pack to move with your body in motion and keeps the pack centered on your back. Side compression straps secure the load so it doesn't shift around inside the pack.
The pack's hydration tube management system keeps the drinking tube within easy reach, so you don't have to divert your attention to take a drink. Dual waist belt pockets and side pockets make it easy to access the things that you need to get to in a hurry, like your camera or a snack. The Gregory Maya 16 fits a two-liter hydration reservoir, which is enough for a day hike or a long cross-country mountain bike ride.
- BioSync ATS suspension system
- Tough nylon construction
- Side compression straps
- Helmet carry
- Hydration clip-on straps
- Multiple pockets
- Helmet carry
- Safety light lash point
- Item #GRE005V
Designed to be a fit for trail users that fancy multiple activities, the Gregory Maya 10L Backpack performs well for hiking, trail running, or mountain biking. Its low-profile design stays out of your way regardless of what you're doing, yet holds plenty of gear for a full day on the trail. BioSync Suspension provides structure to help the pack move with you, while the women-specific harness provides comfort with an adjustable fit. External and internal pockets organize the essentials, a hydration sleeve with external access lets you be sure to have your water accessible.
- Small pack for any on-trail adventure day
- BioSync Suspension provides structure for your gear
- Compression straps cinch down excess space
- Externally accessed hydration sleeve for easy refills
- Small pockets organize the essentials for quick access
- Light attachment point allows you to increase visibility
- Item #GRE00BB
8. Deuter Trail 28 SL Backpack - Women's
Deuter tailored the women-specific SL suspension system on its ACT Trail 28 SL Backpack specifically for backcountry adventurers looking to carry heavy loads of gear comfortably. Stash a day's worth of supplies inside, get to them quickly via the dual-zip front access when you need to, and then hit the trail in comfort with the breathable Airmesh-lined shoulder straps and back panel easing your load.
AirContact Trail uses contoured shoulder straps with a mesh lining, a ventilation channel between the pack padding, breathable foam back pads, and anatomically-formed hip fins to make heavy loads comfortable to carry. The SL Women's Fit System has soft edges to the straps (which are shorter and narrower), smaller buckles, curved west belt wings, and shorter-length suspension system.
- Technical daypack for all-day adventures
- AirContact Trail suspension lifts the load
- Tough 3D AirMesh provides climate control
- Dual-zip front access allows for quick access to important gear
- Small valuables pockets, a helmet flap, a wet laundry compartment
- Ice-axe and trekking-pole loops provide ample storage
- Item #DTR007Y
9. Ultimate Direction FastpackHer 20L Backpack - Women's
Designed for keeping things moving on the trail, the Fastpack Her 20L Backpack is a streamlined, lightweight way to carry the essentials. Ultimate Direction started as a running brand, and as such constructed this pack with features like strap pockets that leave space for your water bottle and phone, enabling you to take a sip or take a photo without dropping your pack. The lightweight material is more durable than it feels and withstands the abrasive nature of the trail without weighing you down. You can access the main compartment through a vertical zipper or the roll-top, so your gear stays dry and easily accessible.
- Technical pack for fast-and-light days on the trail
- Nylon ACE RIP fabric provides superior abrasion resistance
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation
- InfiKnit mesh harness and back panel provide airflow
- Roll-top closure adjusts pack size and seals out moisture
- Main compartment zipper provides easy gear access
- Dual sternum straps adjust vertically and horizontally
- Loops store your ice tools or trekking poles
- Item #ULD003R
Hello and welcome back to the world. Sit down now, as many of you know that I am going to start a marathon study. This is something that I have really concentrated on a bit over the last year. And even more, than I did the workouts. I explored the climbing backpacks so much, took a lot of things with me and was going to take it, and I tested all these many times. For the next couple of weeks, before I left, I thought I'd share some of this knowledge with you.
Where else to start, if not with a backpack, which I am going to take with me. The final direction is fast pack 20 now. He is very heavy at the moment because he is completely clogged with things, so I trained with him. But I can free him and show you why I like him so much. This is how it looks when not clogged. And this is what I like most about it. This is because it is so minimal, it’s basically an advanced running table, it weighs almost nothing, and this is one of the main decisive factors for me because obviously, I’m trying to reduce as much weight as possible by 510 grams. Well, this is a great thing to compare.
This is the official military bag that many people use MDF and in. Unlike others, all sorts of things are hanging from her, and, most importantly, her weight is 900 grams, which is good.
Thus, this is almost half the weight of the wire, which is an incredible saving. But I decided that I needed to save even more on this.
The stocks you can make are in the back. There are a few indents that you can remove.
Although this backpack is almost half the weight of a wire bag, it actually holds much more and is less than a 20-liter bag.
In the main compartment, you have not only this thick mesh into which you can put loads that really stretch, and it is also a solid mesh so that it will hold things tightly in place. I often don’t put a lot of things in there because I like to keep my load closer to my back, but in fact, it’s really good to hold water resistant or extra base layers. Which you can use during the day the things that are down there, and they keep them in their nice and reliable over these two main compartments. There are these mesh pockets on the sides, which also contain a lot of things, very elastic and cute.
Pockets are reliable. I usually use these side pockets to fill with food and trash. Since, despite the fact that I have excellent flexibility, I can climb very high and these pockets come out ahead. And we have two really big bags of water here. It really surprises me that how many ultra bags do not make, it still seems that they have enough large bags built in. For bottles of water, and perhaps because they want to offer flexibility so that people can join, but as you think, this is a great thing that allows you to lose weight so that you can embed them in a bag that is an ultimatum.
As you can see, this should not have been done - a swimming pool with water. The tools fit very well, but there are also the right ones if you don’t want it. Take with you two bottles of water to zip up again, and in fact, there is a really good reliable pocket in which you could possibly put all sorts of things.
This is actually a really great phone holder; you can put your phone in the tray. Back and it is super safe. But I actually find that one of the main disadvantages for me is that most of the time I will run with two bottles, and I have nowhere to put the phone now, I do not expect it to turn on.
Phone all the time, but it would be very good to have access to music and the like if I really want to listen to music, and nowhere else.
One of the most important things in a bag is how comfortable it is. And I am very good at coping with testing, and I think. This may be partly due to the nature of these epaulets; this is actually one piece of fabric that runs straight. From the base of the bag over the shoulders and from the front, you can see that it completely wraps around, which makes it really comfortable in all respects, especially now that I take this back end to expand a little and it fits very well with your body, so one thing for which he is most often criticized, it is that he has two chest belts.
But there is no lap belt, and many people will say that it creates too many sides bouncing to the side when they run, I definitely see this point, but I myself don’t feel it too much. I think this is partly because I found a configuration that really works for me on the front panel, which I tend to pack.
A lot of weight in the bag for my body to avoid bouncing, if I experience any bouncing, I try to set up my run so that it is a slightly normal glider, which I think I see is a win-win situation, I kind of want to be a little more slippery, so the chest belts themselves are actually very well regulated, they are inserted in these sliders, which you can move them up and down, so I found the best.
For security, this is one right for me. At the top, and then slide the bottom right down to the bottom and the like. Of all my pleasant problems with this bag, of course, I can say that my biggest problem with this bag is full of my decision to conduct surveys on MDS, and now it is quite easy.
There really are some really good ones. Elastic straps on the back, which hold them well, you can put them here. There is a bungee cut band that you can wrap around on and have them well and safely on the back.
It is important to note that this is a really good backpack. The right decision would be to take him on a campaign. I know that for me it will be quite simple. Direction FastpackHer 20L Backpack is a huge winner of all that I tested. And I really recommend it. You will spend days off in comfort if you take it.
10. Deuter Guide Lite SL 28L Backpack - Women's
Not only does the Deuter Women's Guide Lite 28 SL Backpack save weight with its sleek, alpine-ready design, but it's built to fit lady mountaineers for ultimate comfort during challenging climbs and long backcountry tours.
The women-specific SL fit, lightweight materials, and versatile features on this alpine pack ensure a superior fit during the long approach, icy ascent, and demanding descent. Even when fully loaded, the Alpine Back system keeps the load solid and balanced with its Delrin frame, adjustable waist belt, and removable padding.
- A women's backpack for climbing and mountaineering
- Alpine Back system keeps pack solid and balanced
- Hydration compatibility with hose entry port
- The top lid contains zippered valuables pocket
- Compression straps, ice ax loops, and ski straps
- Item #DTR004T
So the new guide like 32 plus in a drink. / guides we have robust fabric side. Zippers adjustable ski loose and you. No daisy changing the mainly decided the purpose of water when you go to this right here you get rid of the baby zippers lose the side access and go. To lighter without age fabric lighter weight bottom still has a modern I sex attachment loop on there but the Ice this attachment is not adjusted just I've just finished going back all the attention there is to produce the pain.
Head off on your day-long missions with the Women's Hydra 26L Backpack from The North Face. Its minimalist design reduces weight while still allowing quick access to the contents of the pack when you're traveling long distances.
This lightweight design is enhanced by the patent-pending Dyno Lift System that doesn't add any weight and features a self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters for a comfortable carry through the miles. A FlashDry back panel provides you with a quick-drying, breathable performance for strenuous ascents while the T6 aluminum frame allows you to have total freedom of movement when scrambling up to the summit.
- Backpack with a minimalist design to tackle your day-long missions
- 26L accommodates tools, extra layers, hydration system, and snacks
- Lightweight design helps to keep you fast and nimble on the trails
- Dyno Lift System features self-equalizing, on-the-fly load lifters
- FlashDry, trampoline back panel is breathable and quick-drying
- Easily accessible pockets allow you to quickly get to your gear
- Reflective webbing provides visibility in low light conditions
- Two tool keepers stash your poles or ice axes when not needed
- Item #TNF05CG
12. Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot - Women's
The Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX Mountaineering Boot strikes the midway point between an approach shoe and mountain boot for those missions with long approaches and snowy summits. ActivImpact Technology absorbs impacts during your approaches for more comfort on your joints while a Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry as you encounter snow near the summit.
The boot's multi-density PU and EVA midsole provide a balance of weight and performance to keep your feet cushioned without weighing you down when the miles get long. Additionally, the Zodiac is outfitted with Scarpa's ActivFit system and Sock-Fit system to reduce bulk and create a snug fit for precision and control on technical ascents. The boot is compatible with semi-automatic crampons for icy traverses and the Vibram soles provide you with durable traction across all the other surfaces you'll encounter.
- Durable boot for taking on long approaches and snowy summits
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry feet in wet conditions
- ActivImpact technology absorbs shock for comfort on your joints
- EVA and PU midsoles provide lightweight cushioning for your trek
- Sock-Fit DV construction reduces bulk for a snug, precise fit
- Semi-automatic crampon compatible for icy and snowy traverses
- Extended rubber and enhances both performance and protection
- Durable Vibram soles have toe area optimized for rock climbing
- Item #SCR008U
13. Lowe Alpine Aeon ND25L Backpack - Women's
Whether it's a four-mile hike to get to the crag or your packing a picnic for the summit, Lowe Alpine's Aeon ND25L Backpack is just the right size for a day hike and a little more. Large enough to fit a rack and rope comfortably, or a lightweight overnight set up, this pack is the perfect all-in-one day pack.
The Flexion lightweight and ultra-thin shoulder system contours to your body and evens out the weight, while the TriShield nylon construction is abrasion-resistant and designed for tough environments — both allowing you to swiftly climb over rock fields and under fallen trees with confidence. The AirContour back panel gives you exceptional airflow on longer hikes with a heavier pack and easily adjusts for a custom fit.
- Technical day pack for hiking, climbing, and mountaineering
- Durable abrasion-resistant material can handle tough exposure
- Ultra-thin, lightweight, and stretch shoulder straps easily contours
- Full-contact back support offers ample breathability and even support
- Various pockets and gear attachment system organizes and holds gear
- Hydration compatibility is easy to store water on the go
- Women's specific fit is anatomically compatible with the female body
- Item #LWA005T
14. Scarpa Charmoz Mountaineering Boot - Women's
Springtime is still hosted to icy sections until they melt from summer's heat, and then you have rocky terrain to climb until autumn covers those steep hills with snow. Instead of having a pair of boots for each season, go with a heavyweight, super warm boot for winter, and leave the rest of the seasons to the Scarpa Women's Charmoz Mountaineering Boot.
- Three-season mountain boot for long, fast days over rock and ice
- Waterproof, breathable Outdry with a strong synthetic upper
- Full rubber rand offers protection from rocks and terrain
- Multi-density midsole assures stability, support, and cush
- Vibram rubber sole with Mulaz tread for mountain-worthy traction
- Item #SCR004V
Hi, this is Peter again, I'm here to talk. About many different climbing boots that we use in the field. I will start here to my right with uninsulated single shoes.
Climbing-oriented summer mountaineering, we will see this boot on Matterhorn and Eiger in Europe.
And on the 13-day course and cascades moving up in isolation, there is another single load. Isolated, we use them all the time of year. In the middle of summer on the Cascades and on the rainy mountain you will also see it on Mont Blanc in Europe. The next step is to install our double plastic case, even more, isolated with a removable liner. You will see it on a mountain in rainy weather and in cascades most of the season early and late, especially when it is colder, you will see it on Mexican volcanoes and in Ecuador. This type of shoe is very versatile.
Another step in the installation is a high-rise double boot, a bit more streamlined, lighter, and even warmer liner. Compared to this for greater height. To the expedition, it will be really appropriate for Aconcagua, and especially Denali's trip. Finally, to my left, the 8000-meter-high boot that you see is Antarctica on Everest.
Other 8000-meter peaks and lots of people are starting to use these boots on Denali expeditions. Extra warmth.
15. Gregory Maya 22L Backpack - Women's
Streamlined and functional, the Gregory Maya 22 Backpack ensures that you can carry the essentials on your commute, hike, or international trip. Its minimalist aesthetic doesn't deplete its storage space, rather it makes carrying whatever you need more comfort. This pack features the BioSync suspension system to support the load while allowing plenty of airflows. The padded shoulder straps and waist belt feature mesh construction for breathability, and it helps to keep the pack's weight down while maintaining comfort.
The top-access main compartment is roomy enough for storing extra layers, daily documents, and other larger items, with an internal zip security pocket for housing keys, cash, and other small necessities. Another innovative feature is the bungee-secured front pocket that expands to accommodate your bike helmet or rain jacket. Ultimately, this lends the Maya 22 the versatility needed for conquering everything from downtown bike commutes to extended travel across widely varying climates.
- Daypack for hiking, traveling or everyday commutes
- Spacious main compartment stores layers and snacks
- Internal zip security pocket secures small essentials
- Expandable front pocket holds a helmet or rain jacket
- Side compression with wing for added stability
- BioSync suspension with padded mesh straps
- Item #GRE00B9
16. Gregory Swift 20L Backpack - Women's
When you're struck by that overwhelming feeling of needing to get the hell outside after a particularly rough day in the office, grab the ready-when-you-are Gregory Women's Swift 20 Backpack, toss in the essentials, and hurry on out to your favorite trailhead. This versatile daypack includes a quick-drying, quick-release 3D Hydro reservoir for on-the-go hydration, 20 liters of main compartment storage, a cushy, breathable shoulder harness, and hip belt, and a bevy of trail-savvy pockets.
Exceedingly tough nylon fabrics make up this pack's construction for the harsh terrain ahead, while its padded shoulder harness and hip-belt integrate air mesh for the right balance of cushioned comfort and breathability. Load lifters on the shoulder harness adjust the fit to keep the pack close to your back with enhanced stability, while a magnetic sternum strap clicks things into place with one hand when the other is busy holding a granola bar. An included Hydro 3D reservoir and DryLock bite valve keep your precious water close by and easy to access when the heat of the day sets in, and stretchy pockets on the front and sides hold extra water bottles when you're feeling especially thirsty.
- Trail-ready technical daypack for fast-paced hikes
- Durable fabrics resist the wear and tear of the trail
- Padded shoulder harness ensures cool, dry comfort
- Included Hydro 3D reservoir keeps you well-hydrated
- Magnetic sternum strap locks down stability on the fly
- Trekking pole attachments help free up your hands for scrambles
- Multiple pockets throughout the store all the essentials
- Item #GRE009U